Monday, May 21, 2007

4 down.... 2 to go.....

Finally it's going to be over in less than 4 days..... 4 papers over..... Today was chemistry. I was not sure, what was going to be the difficulty level of the paper, but when I saw it, I was mad at myself. I spent hours and hours studying all the crap which was not even mentioned anywhere in the paper....

But, thanks to some good study material and whatever I had studied, the paper was fine. I have tried my best. You know, when you get in a kind of uncertainty, then just go on writing the same sentences again and again and just change the sequence of the words, and you are done.

From what I have heard, they (paper checkers) just measure the length of the answer paper and give the marks accordingly, and the height of it all was when I heard that one boy had written names of movies in his answers and he still managed to get 40/50.... Can you believe it?

Only 4 days to go......

No comments: