Tuesday, May 8, 2007

My life is getting worse and worse.......

I have never been more frustrated in my entire life. First I have got the exams coming up from the 14th and then I have not studied as much as I would have wanted to....

Let me start from the beginning.... On the 1st of May, my cousin was getting married at a place about 400KM from where I live. After a lot of discussion and thinking, I decided to go with my parents on the 28th of April.... As it was marriage time, there were about 16-18 people constantly in the house and sometime even up to 30.... How the hell was I supposed to study? I absolutely wasted 5 days.... But it was worth it... I had a lot of fun.

Then I came home... I was kinda hoping that I might start with full speed, but I dunno how it happened but all of a sudden I am thinking of creating a website... A full fledged one, with all my photos, projects some tutorials and even a blog. And so, I have been spending about 3 hours a day in searching all that I need.... Now, if I fail to get a distinction, I think the computer is going out till I get a VERY good score.... (OK... it's not that bad.... I can still get a distinction..... but I know I can do more....)

And because of all this, the exams, my experiments with linuxes and multibooting and all has kept me from writing the posts here.... It's really frustrating as I said..... And I need a break, and I think I will get one after 25th.... Till then, I think this irregularity of the posts will continue. But I am thinking of writing everyday or at least every alternate day in my vacation....

No comments: