Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The truth about engineering that I am going through....

This is getting worse day by day. I have thought many times and even had decided that I will not have a go at submissions from now on. But the way they frustrate me and all..... it's too much for me to handle.

Not much time to discuss more now. A detailed post on this subject will soon come. But, for the moment, what I am thinking is, the only things I have been learning in this engineering course are that,

  • You must be very good at writing. Or copying from others notebooks. If you are not, then you cannot survive.
  • It does not matter if you have understood the subject. You can write whatever you want and still get marks.
  • It does not matter if you don't have any skill other than mugging up and writing it down. These two make up for brains, understanding, ability to analyze things, coming up with ideas and much more. Actually, almost everything.
  • There is nothing as, how, why, what like questions. Everything is as it is being presented in the books. You either mug it up and score or you get out or fail.
As I said, there is much more and with evidence, but I have to sleep now... Have slept only 4 hours out of last 30 odd....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, I've surely been there. I've to go through them soon myself. This is the reason India is still 'developing'. That's what we do. Keep developing. There is no fixed date to the development. Grrr.....