Thursday, July 12, 2007

gDesklets.... My First Try......


I was bored (again as usual), and while Stumbling through Stumble Upon, I found some screenshots with gDesklets running on the desktops. I liked the idea and decided to give it a try.

Then I searched for gDesklets in YaST in my OpenSUSE 10.2 distribution. And installed it. Then, I googled for some desklets and found a site with Unofficial gDesklets, Desklet repository.

I searched for some desklets and downloaded them and I am currently using them. And I like it a lot. It’s like the Mac widgets which now is copied by Windows VISTA (Anyone startled out there?).

My advice, one should give this a try and use it at least once. I think you won’t regret it…

Aditya Shevade

1 comment:

Unknown said...

kahi tari karbar karat astos pan thats good.
and pics r also excellent