Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Results..... (not declared yet).....

I was just surfing through the university site today, and saw that the results for the second end semester exams for first year engineering are out. With my heart pumping very fast, I opened the page.

And there it was, the numbers of the students who had passed the examination those who had received atkt (allowed to keep term (or turn)). And then, at the bottom of the page was a list of numbers of those candidates, whose result was (is) to be declared later. And guess what... my number was there in that list. And not only mine, but the numbers of all the students from my college.

Now, I have a very good (and possibly very correct), idea why that might be happening. But you know that if I spill the truth out here and someone reads (who does not wish my welfare), then I might get into trouble. So I am not going into the details out here.

But the problems do not end here. I was going to buy a keyboard, a musical keyboard, YAMAHA's PSR-E403. And when my mom heard about the results, then she said that she will buy it only once the results are out. And if, my interpretations are correct, then I don't think that our results will be out anytime soon. So I am in more dismay. First it was bad, then it went on to become worse and now, it's the worst since... well since the start of this month ;-)

So, it's bad. And I hate that. Now, all I can do is to wait for the results to come out, and then I will finally get that keyboard. As far as the results are concerned, there are very good chances of, getting the marks I expect.

No comments: