Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The output of a very busy week.... I get to do anchoring....

This has been again a very busy with studies in the college. Or I should rather say that I had been busy attending the college, in a false hope that I might get some time off, in which I might be able to do something good. But alas, I never had that kind of liberty.

First there was this assignment that was given to us. And as I was one of the only handful students who were able to understand what the teacher had taught, it was upon me to finish it and then pass it on in order to make sure that everyone finishes their assignment in time. I did that, spent an hour solving all the problems (I hope that I solved them correctly). And the next day, everyone copied the assignment from my notebook. I don't have any complaints, but at least they should have shown some common sense while copying them down. I saw 3-4 notebooks which contained the exact same matter as mine. I mean, even the way that I draw circuit diagrams was copied....

I was, not angry, but frustrated by them. But I kept my nerve. There have been many things going on and around my life that I am not getting bothered by such little things anymore. Then, there was a meeting to form some committees for the arrangement of the freshers welcome party. And I was absent for that meeting cause I was over worked that day and even the previous, due to the assignment. So I skipped it only to find out later that day, that I was included in the committee of the anchors. So, now I have to do anchoring with some girl in my class (I dunno whom yet), and that too with 5 more pairs. And the total time for which we all (the 12 people) will be on the stage is around 30 minutes. I mean that sucks, 30 minutes and 12 people? But I think it's the policy of all colleges, that everyone should get a chance in anything they (college) do.

Then, the next day, during the next meeting, I was watching them for 30 minutes while they were debating on the menu for the party. I mean, why the hell even bother to form the committees, if everyone has a say in every decision? Me and 3-4 other, I will call, sensible students, sat it out. All the other were fighting on the menu.

And even today, no one turned up with the program. I mean, how are we supposed to write the script without that? No one (well, the most of them) wants to do any work. They just turn up and pass time and give us headache.

In short, I am not at all looking at anything but am focusing on the work that has been given to me. I neither have any interest in other things nor am I responsible for any work others do not finish in time. I have learned the lesson the hard way, that you are not supposed to take all the responsibilities on yourself. Now, I play the game for the sake of that game itself......

1 comment:

Quiz_Master said...

Hehe.. you position in class is same as mine...
Most of the guys in my class are gerks too.
I have to complete projects for them.
Nice blog here...
Really liked the linux screenies...
Good eyecandy..
I am a Windows Fanboy though...heh
Will visit this blog aften from now on.