Friday, June 22, 2007

I am back...... So is the flood.....

I am well and back from Pune.... It was a fun trip. Bought 8 books in the end. All 3 from the Bartemius trilogy, The Godfather, Couple of Tolkien books, one on the world before Tolkien and Professional C++ by Wrox.... In short, I had gone to Pune to spend a lot of my parents' money :-)

And, when I was in the train, I called my mom and she told me that it's raining.... That was 5pm and now, I am writing this post at 9:35pm, and it's still raining out there... It's close to flood already (well not really). There are a lot of trees, fallen on the roads, the railroad from Miraj to Sangli (a Junction and my home city (or town?)), is under water and all the rail traffic is jammed....And I had plans to play football tomorrow... :-(

Huh.... I am really tired right now and I cannot write much right now, cause there are 35 emails waiting for me in the mailbox. Plus many other things to take care of.... Catch you later (all those who read regularly... ;-)).

No comments: