Monday, June 11, 2007

A light... of hope... but.....

A light of hope indeed.... As I have mentioned in my last post that I am learning to play a keyboard. Today I had one more lecture. And at the end of the lecture, my sir said that I should get a new big keyboard now.

He said that he thinks that I have improved and am improving. But the only thing that is holding me back is the small keyboard that I have. It does not have a bender, a touch sensitivity, ability to change the tones (synthesis)....

So I came home and spoke with my parents. And they said no.. :-(.. According to them, I must continue learning for about 6 months and then they will buy it... Cause they think that I never stick to one thing... Well I am going to prove them wrong and going to show them that I do care about this and I WANT to learn this... So, forget 6 months, I am going to get expertise with this one that I have and then they will have to buy it.

And sir said that I 'should' get a big one, not I 'must'... So, right now, it's alright, but soon, I am going to have that big one on my doorstep.....

No comments: