Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Another problem with my laptop.......

Shit man. I am sick and tired of this now. This time it is again the DVD drive that is out of order. I wasted 8 sony DVD+Rs with it. Sick. I tried writing the DVDs from 5 differant apps on 3 different OSs. All failed.

So now, the laptop is in HPs service centre. And this old PC of mine is not much of a help either. 500MHz, 96MB RAM. It sucks also. And the keyboard is ancient. (7 years old). The keys are hard and they stick. (Not sick. I don't use the same word more than required :-)).

So, I am not posting much right now, though there is a lot to write. I will just skip it for now, and maybe continue when I gewt my laptop back. It took me 8 minutes to write this, where in I would have done the same in 3 minutes.

1 comment:

adityashrotri.blogspot.com said...

these technical problems r not in our hand buddy.
dont worry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1