Sunday, August 26, 2007

Exams..... I hate them...

This again has been a very bad week for me. First thing was because the college management has decided to reform all the batches. And so, I will again have to be with new guys (actually my friends only, but never practical partners). And it will take time to adjust. I mean, you can never really understand what I mean unless you experience it yourself. (In short, I am not a very good writer).

Then, one of my most favorite teachers left our class and the new one... well I am not gonna say anything here (you know, public place). And now, I have 2 papers tomorrow. It sucks. They are only taking the papers cause they have been ordered to do so (seen a few good men anyone?, my men follow orders or people die.... like hell they die, but why exams?).

I still have to read about 400 pages and write something that will get me some good marks... And this all has driven me crazy. I have been having constant headache and nausea for last 4-5 days. How the hell am I supposed to write papers like this? It's going to be the worst exam ever.

I have never failed an exam in my entire life, or have came below distinction. In spite of knowing that theres always a first time for everything, I wish that this is not the first time for me to fail in anything.....

Aditya Shevade
(frustrated..... more than you know...)

No comments: