Sunday, August 19, 2007

Ready for some work now.......

Finally as I said, my laptop is back and I have installed Windows XP on it. (You know, some of the proprietory software that I use forces me to use Windows, not to forget Visual Basic which I am planning on learning.....) and my most favourite game, Railroad Tycon II Gold Edition... I tried using is in Linux through wine.... it does not support my hardware....

So, I am thinking.... What am I going to do with this OS other than this stuff? I don't think anything once I install Debian. So, I am going to play with some files using Resource Hacker and then make my system just the way I want it to be.

So I am going to start the work right now and change some things... Will be back with a post in an hour or so. (Actually it does not take an hour but I am too lazy to post it all...)

No comments: