Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Finally Exams Over.....

YES.... I am happy. Finally the mid semester exams are over. I had the final paper today. Digital Systems. It was piece of cake. But due to my own foolishness, I was not able to finish the entire paper in time.

Let me start from the start. As usual, I had gone to my friend's place to pick him up for the paper. We both know the subject very well. So we were a bit relaxed and were chatting about the possible questions and all. His mother then asked for a cup of tea, he said yes, and during that time we realized that it was 5 minutes for the exams to begin and we had to travel about 3.5Km to the college and then get the answer sheets from the store room.

So, we were about 5-7 minutes late for the paper. And so, due to my own foolishness, I lost an opportunity to score 100% in at least one paper. :-(

But I guess this is life. It never happened with me ever in my entire academic life. I guess, that after all, this was that first time......

No comments: