Monday, September 3, 2007

I never experienced anything like this before.....

Life can be very harsh most of the times. And I have experienced it more than you can imagine. For instance, I am going to give the example of my yesterday's adventure.

There was a freshers' party and BE farewell, arranged at the same occasion. I performed a song, "Pehla Nasha" on my keyboard. But, when I started playing, there arose some problems with the electric supply. And I was sick, wondering if I will ever be able to perform. But, after many shouts of "Hawa" and many adjustments, they (technicians) were able to sort the problem and I played it. Everyone liked it. It was good according to most of the comments.

Then, I went home to change into something more comfortable for the dance (there, there, nothing like a ball dance.... a disco type one ;-)). And when I came back, I learned that there was a fishpond on me. And it was announced before I came back. Another sweep of bad luck....

Then, during the dance, I found a 2/- coin on the floor. So, I thought that it would be better if I drop my wallet and phone into the compartment under the seat of my Scooty pep. So I did that. Went back in. Danced a lot, enjoyed. And during the dance I fell on my back. My friends hoisted me up in the air and dropped me. Another bad event.

Then, I went back to my Scooty, after the dance, to get the dinner coupons. Only to find that my wallet was stolen..... That was it. The worst day of my life..... I had that wallet for 3 years. There were some X rupees and some Y credit/debit cards in it. I reported them stolen and had them blocked. (and it is confirmed that there were no transactions made on them.... thank god). But the most important thing which was in there (not the photo of my GF) was my driving license.... Now I will have to make some Z number of trips to get a duplicate one. Or get a new one, with the 4 wheeler and with gear one. And, I am falling back on the assignments. And there is not enough time.....

Aditya Shevade
(Got nothing to say and plenty to do)

No comments: