Sunday, September 9, 2007

College life is so prototype....

Here I am, sitting in front of the laptop, writing another blog post about the way my life, more particularly my college life is going on.... The more I write, the more I wonder about one thing. You also might have wondered about it. (No, it's not that I never write anything about gals... although some content may appear some time later I dunno when... :-D).

So, what was it? Yeah, the thing I am wondering about, as I have mentioned in one of my posts earlier this month that, I am not at all paying attention to what I am doing with my life. All I do is waste time browsing the net. Then I attend the college. Thats it. Even today, I spent the entire day sleeping and when I was awake, I was busy completing the assignments given to me.

This sucks. I still have to finish one assignment before I sleep and then 2 tomorrow in the college hours and submit it at the end. That means no lunch tomorrow. It's getting ridiculous. I also have an oral on C programming tomorrow. I mean... come on... oral on C? Thats too much.

I am wondering when will I be able to live my life as the way I want. There is no way of getting out of the system, trying to be a hero. Cause if you do that, and you are not prepared, then the system comes back and kicks your butt... And I am not prepared.

I am falling back on my website design schedule. Plus, the festival of Ganapati (I dunno the correct English term for it) is approaching and all the responsibility of the decorations is on me. And I just don't seem to get time from this all.

I know many people have gone through this and they never complained. Maybe they did not. I don't know the reason. But I have heard that one should always aim high. My way of looking at it is, if there is something I do not like, then I am going to criticize and aim high that maybe someday someone will hear my voice and things may change. If possible, criticize publicly. And I am doing that. And I am happy with that.

But right now, the only thing in my hands is writing the assignment. And submit it in time if I am to get good marks. (Well... no complaints there. There is no free lunch in this world. But it can be cheaper someplace than the other... I am in a five star hotel).

Aditya Shevade
(Wondering.... Maybe I oughta use the F word from now on....)

No comments: