Friday, September 28, 2007

Now I am officially a nocturnal animal.....

Bahh.... it has been 3 days and I have not had sleep for more than 5 hours. I have been awake till minimum 3am and then I have college at 9am so I MUST wakeup at 8am.

This submissions stuff is really bad. It is getting on my nerves. I have to write about 200 pages with diagrams and graphs before the start of next week. And I am very slow at writing. It would have been much better if printouts were allowed. My typing speed is greater than my writing speed.

It is not going to be easy. I also have participated in two contests. One is a mobile movie making contest and then a circuit design contest, the subjects of both will be given on the spot. And it is going to take entire weekend. And I am again going to have to stay up long.

Off I go now, must sleep in order to be awake during the lectures....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could also type and get a damn print out. Sometimes I just feel like showing them the finger, but I'm glad that I'm out of all that :)