Saturday, September 29, 2007

A classic chatroom conversation......

I was chatting with this friend of mine. He has asked me not to reveal his name, so I will say me for myself and replace his name by my own, Aditya. So I was having this conversation with Aditya.

As usual, he posted a scrap in my scrapbook in Orkut, asking me to join Ricky Ponting hate club. I love Ricky Ponting. So, I went on a rampage against him..... It was funny, take a look....

me: scrap

12:13 AM HAD
Aditya: :)
me: no wonder most of the members are from India
12:14 AM I don't see any outsiders.
typical.....
:-|
12:15 AM Aditya: how ca n ther be outsiders because they always support thir players,they r loyal and as our population is big ,people like u support outsiders
12:16 AM me: I am not talking only about Aussies
why not any english people?
siuth africans maybe?
12:17 AM ever wondered why there are no new zealanders ?
Aditya: maybe they r neutral
me: yeah
actually SA is supposed to be like Pakistan for Australia
enemies forever
12:18 AM but they don't say that they hate Aussies
Aditya: and ponting lways such crap thngs only about india not about other countries
me: they either support their team.... or they stay Neutral
and your knowledge about Australian cricket team is not good enough
Ponting says these things before every series
and even others
Aditya: i dont care about it
12:19 AM me: remember the substitute filder issue?
in ashes?
remember him fighting against SA?
no
you will not
cause you only know one thing. You like India and you hate Aussies
and that is a typical Indian supporter
12:20 AM and you will never care
cause you know
that you don;t have facts to prove what you say
Aditya: xcuse iam not aussies only ponting
me: facts gathered from search
OK
Ponting
replace Aussies by Ponting
and read all sentences
they are still true
12:21 AM you keep supporting India
Aditya: read what symond said
me: don't say a word against him unless you have proof
again, you said Ponting
not roy
roy is Symonds
Aditya: read wht ponting said
me: I know
he did
so what
it's a mind game
12:22 AM and as I said, Indians are too polite for their own good
Aditya: he shud show his game on grnd
me: and even I am like that
Aditya: it is not
me: he has been shwoing his game
he is No1 batsman
in tests since 2005 DEC
currently at number one in ODI ranking
12:23 AM he still reains the best captain in the world
Aditya: his language might be different if aussies shuld have won wold cup
me: he has earned the right to speak
and he will do that
no
see after 2003 W/C
or, as Aussies say, they prefer ashes over W/C
Aditya: every player has his gud and bad days
me: and, he spoke like this after this years ashes win
12:24 AM he is having good days
Aditya: and ponting is having gud days
me: and he is speaking now
maybe when he wil have bad days
he will not speak
right now
he speaks cause he has earned that
aapan bolato te kon print karat nahi
but he has reached that level
12:25 AM proved himself
Aditya: he has been speeking like this
me: look what they did after Champions Troffy
that is how they arer
aggresive
and I love that
Aditya: is sachin not proved himself
me: and, as I said, I regret that I am not like them
so... no one is stopping Sanchin from speaking
12:26 AM Aditya: hw can all teams be aggresive
me: it's his choice if he wants to or not
who said all teams should be aggresive?
Aditya: no i thnk one shud kno enough wht one shud speak or not
12:27 AM then i like indian attitude
me: and he has not spoken anything bad
Aditya: and u like aussies one
me: I don't see anyone but the indians complaining
yeah that is the point
I like them
Aditya: even they cant praise other team for others victory
me: you like India
so, what I am saying is that
12:28 AM you support your team
I will support mine
don't post I hate them things to me
Aditya: none wl change his side so change the topic


It was over after that and we spoke about usual Submission, the class T-Shirt and other stuff.... Gotta go now, still chatting with him....

No comments: