Monday, September 3, 2007

Results.... Aaaaahhhhh.....

Finally the results of the midterm are getting out.

First one to come out was Electronic Devices and Circuits. I did pretty well I think. When you consider that about 40% students failed. I got 28/50. It is poor score. I am about some 10-15th in the class.

Then, the problems. I was sure that I had scored 31. But when I confronted the teacher, he just did not listen to me. I stretched the issue up to the point where he said, "OK, you know better than me, and my concepts are not clear. Write whatever you want". I shut up. Just for the sake of those internal marks.

Then Linear Circuits. I was sure that I had solved 5/6 questions and that at least 4 were correct. But I got only 27/50. :-(

Again, it looks good, cause about 25 people have scored 0. Yes zero. And more have failed. At 27 I stand 7th in the class of 80. But still, the first one has 47/50....

I hope for the best now.....

No comments: