Friday, September 21, 2007

Waiting for the big game..... And to get flamed.....

Aah.... This is it. The moment of truth. India Vs My (Favorite) Team. I mean Australia. The last time these 2 teams clashed in a World Cup, Indians were thrashed by the bat of Ponting and then the Bowl of McGrath by removing Tendulkar.

But this is not a 50 over match. Ponting is not there, so is McGrath. So the task is a little difficult for the Aussies. And, Indian team has got the ideal people for T20. Many are there with almost NIL test and ODI experience. So it's gonna be a big match. I wish that Aussies will again repeat the history and thrash India.

Now back to the flaming part. I am again behind on my submissions. I wasted the whole week sleeping and stumbling. StumbleUpon is the best and the worst thing to have happened with my internet life (If you know what I mean ;-)).

So, I have to write about a 100 pages with diagrams and thats not cool. Thats bad. And I hate when something like this happens. But again, as usual I am here writing a blog post. And as I already mentioned, I am not even sure that even 10 people read it in a month. (And you have blogs with more that 1000 hits a day). That is not the point however. I know I am not a very good writer and maybe most people hate my writing and the way I write. But the point is that even though I have to write all this, I am here writing blog.

This has to change (Don't worry, I am not going to stop writing). I must find a way....

No comments: