Saturday, September 22, 2007

I hate Yuvraj Sing..... and Aussies play.....

Yeah yeah... don't flame me. I am watching the semi final. And Yuvraj is hitting the ball like a madman. A maniac. (And they dropped another catch, 96/2). I hate him being a supporter of Autralia.

Now, just waiting for Aussies to fire again. I hate Yuvraj. I really do. He should get out. Rather, someone should nail him down and then he should throw (another catch dropped).

Worst bowling performance I have ever seen.... BAD

3 comments:

$hreey@sh said...

Tujhya aangaat masti. yuvrajni match jinkavun dili.aani tyla shivi ghaltos.He is strong & superb player
six sixes!!! not a joke

$hreey@sh said...

whats this He is the match winner for india

Aditya Shevade said...

OK Varun. See, this is my blog and I have written what I feel about or rather felt at that moment.

I think you also would have felt that Haydos or Saymo are bad for India and they should get out.

The only difference is that I wrote my feelings on a blog. You maybe expressed them or kept to yourself.

I agree he is a good player (not superb) and he did win the match for India. That does not mean that I should like him.