Thursday, September 13, 2007

For the first time in my life... I am happy that Aussies lost.....

I am happy, for the first time, that they lost. Cause they did not show any of the trademark spirit of theirs. No fire, nothing.... I hated that. And so, I am happy, for the first and maybe last time, that they lost.

Stuart Clark was stupid in the field. So was symo on some occasions. Hodge had taken up the job of Michael Clarke to trow the ball every time he got the hold of it. But he never made sure of hitting the stumps.

Clark Was ugly....I mean, that drop catch, that miss fielding... What the hell was that. Again, Symo, the way he fell when he got out.... It all sucked. And then that run out chance from Mitchell Johanson. Why the hell did he not appeal? That was out. You can always appeal. But what was going on?

The part that troubled me the most however was that Ponting had a bad luck with that edge flying to third man, but after that, he never showed any sign of tension... The whole team lacked their usual attitude. He even seemed to be relaxed at the presentation. That is bad.

I think what people have been saying, that Aussies do not take T20 seriously, is in fact true. Cause, they were just a bunch of crazy people out on the field, who seemed as if they had gathered there for fun.

I say it again... I am happy that they lost, cause they did not deserve to win. One of the worst performances ever.

No comments: