Sunday, September 23, 2007

I have to tell this to someone....

I am writing this post because of the last post which I had to erase due to some reasons. I cannot hold it off anymore. Read for yourself....

This is it. Today I have decided it.... I am
confused. Why do people behave like that with me? Anyways.

The
trouble I am having is because of the fact that Aussies lost. To tell the truth,
I don't care. But it's the people who always tease me. And I hate that. And it
gives me trouble, and so this thing happens (I get mad).

If only
people would stop teasing me, they would know that I really don't care who wins
and who loses. Cause I just support them. It does not mean that I will kill
someone if they lost. But just to get rid of the teasing thing I do a lot of
stupid things. And it gets me in trouble.

I have decided, no more
'fanboy'ism in these kind of things. I am better off with SuSE Vs Ubuntu or Linux
Vs Windows. (and mac :-D).

Huh... it feels good once I have got it
all out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey aditya aussies are still champions in rest and one day internationals.
As u told , ur goood with linux.
If aussies won,What wll be ur way to see that,i think it will just like an indian fan having right now.
i think Mr. Symond is more brutal hitter than Yuvraj.So when He hits Aussies you Started to hate him.
Thts not fare

Aditya Shevade said...

Maybe I would have reacted differently. But as you said, if that had been the case, then I would have posted a comment similar to yours on your blog :-D

And I know Symonds is more consistent than Yuvraj, he is way better fielder... and that has nothing to do with this post. So, no comments on that.

And yeah, I am good with Linux, aren't I? :-D