Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Site Building News.....

The website building is going at the fastest speed manageable to me, in these conditions. I have to complete 2 assignments on Linear Circuits. 4 on Digital Systems. 1 on Electronic Devices and Circuits. 1 on Electrical Machines. I also have to prepare for oral exams for C++ and Electronic Devices and Circuits. And all this must be done in this week. So the fastest manageable speed for me right now is covering 1 page design in 2 days. Which is lame.

So, at this point in time. Only the matter and format of the homepage have been decided. Also he directory structure is all worked out.

The first things to do now are, learning to build a sitemap on my own. And trying to learn to manage the site using one of the free content management systems listed here.

No comments: