Friday, September 21, 2007

Getting used to the basic idea now....

Finally, after reading some tuts and watching the visual tuts provided by Joomla on their site, I have begun to get used to this idea of a CMS managing a site.

The tuts are very well written (sometimes annoying for people like me, because many too basic things like editing a file using notepad in windows (I hate windows) have also been added. But that is required for people who are new to this world of computers. Anyways....

So, I am sitting tight, listening to songs and reading the tuts. First I was thinking that I hate this CMS thing, but managing a site is easier there. So what to do? Now, I am starting to like it (Looking forward to the day when I will start liking the subjects I have to study for my engineering... which seems highly unlikely). Change is good.

No comments: