Monday, August 27, 2007

Stage one finished.... two more to go....

Huh... Finally.... The first day of the exams was quite ok. I think I am going to score more than what I was expecting in Maths. And as far as Electrical Machines is concerned, I think that I did ok there also.

It was a great fun. All the BE guys (and gals) which were giving the exam with us (of course, different papers :-)), were all chatting, using mobile phones for copying and all. It was fun. And, you know, one cannot be a saint in this world anymore. Or at least I can't. So if I see someone copying and getting more marks than I, then I am going to follow them (Well, when you see, you will find that I say this every time and never do that.... but of course you can always take hints and tally answers.. ;-)).

So, it was fun. Now, two more days and 3 more papers to go.... I am looking forward to it.

Aditya Shevade
(Still not in a good mood, but not a bad one either)

No comments: